Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome to my New Space!

Welcome to A Backwards Progress! (Why that name? See the About tab for the story)

I'm pleased to have set up blog where anyone can comment on posts and join in the fun! I've transferred older posts here from my previous blog.

The Chemical Edition is a place to share with you what I learn as I pursue my own interest in toxicology. With a B.Sc. in Geochemistry and Ecotoxicology, I've spent a good chunk of time learning about man-made chemicals and the harm they can do. In my own spare time, I like to learn about the chemicals that are in the products I use in my day to day life.

I hope that this blog will be a useful resource for anyone concerned about the potentially harmful chemicals that we are exposed to. If you'd like to learn what to avoid and why, and how to choose safer alternatives, I would love to save you the time and energy needed to research these issues by sharing what I'm learning.

Have you wondered about the safety of the products you use?
I'd love suggestions about what products/issues to look into!

No comments:

Post a Comment