Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Documentary

Today I'll leave you with a link to a Nature of Things documentary on the links recently being drawn between environmental toxins, body fat and obesity.

I haven't watched it myself but will do so the first chance I get. If you do watch it, please let me know in the comments and share your thoughts or any questions it might bring up.

I'm also wondering if you've had questions occur to you about environmental chemicals of concern and the science and regulations behind them? I'd love to research and blog about a particular chemical, issue or idea you are curious about in this field! Please share any comments or questions that could help drive this blog series.

P.S. If you are going to snuggle up with a blanket and snacks for this movie, you might want to skip the microwave popcorn,and your kids too, or at least don't inhale the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment